UserRules was created by, and is a Service of, UserRules Software Private Limited.
The following are terms of accessing and/or using UserRules website and using the UserRules service. By accepting the terms of the Agreement below and/or using the service, you are stating that you agree to be bound by all terms without modification, conditions, or notices.
1. General Terms
- The company can refuse registration or cancel an account in its sole discretion at any time.
- You are responsible for using the Service in a private and secure manner. The Company is not liable for any damage or loss due to unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as sharing your account password or not logging out of the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use the Service to distribute unsolicited email ("spam") or malicious content such as viruses or worms.
- You may not exploit the Service to access unauthorized information.
- Any abuse or threatened abuse of other users of the Service or of Company personnel will result in immediate account termination.
- Should any provision of these terms be found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall still apply.
- This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreements between you and the Company and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or oral, between you and the Company, including previous versions of the Terms of Service.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of India without reference to its conflict of law principles. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, and Indian law, rules, and regulations, Indian law, rules, and regulations shall prevail and govern. Each party agrees to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in New Delhi, India. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act shall not apply to this Agreement. A waiver of any default is not a waiver of any subsequent default.
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer any of your rights hereunder without UserRules prior written consent and any such attempt is void.
- The relationship between UserRules and you is not one of a legal partnership relationship, but is one of independent contractors.
- This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
2. Fees and Services
- UserRules offers a range of subscriptions and a free trial. At the end of free trial you agree to either pay applicable fees at that time or discontinue using UserRules.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All contracts will automatically renew for the same term using the payment method on file unless the client changes or discontinues the service.
- All service upgrades are effective immediately, while downgrades are effective as of the next renewal date.
- Downgrading your Service may cause loss of features or capacity of your Account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- UserRules may change its fee structure and/or provide an upgrade service at any time with notice, in which case new rates will be in effect as of the next renewal period.
- UserRules does not store Credit Card numbers on its servers. It uses 2Checkout as payment processor. UserRules does not accept any liability of any theft of Credit Card numbers from 2Checkout Servers.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by clicking the "Change Plan" link from your account dashboard. This will not delete any of your account data, but will switch you to the free plan and disable administrative access for your account. Should you wish to permanently delete all pages and feedback associated with your account, please contact us at support [at] userrules [dot] com
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason, and is not liable for any damage or loss resulting from such suspension or termination.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service for any reason, with or without notice.
3. Member Responsiblitites
- To register for the Service, you must complete the registration process by UserRules with current, complete and accurate information as required by the registration form.
- You are solely responsible for any use and all activities that occur under your account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your password(s) and user name(s) issued to you by UserRules and for any use or misuse of your account resulting from any third-party using a password or user name issued to you UserRules. You agree to immediately notify UserRules of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
- You agree to let UserRules use your organization's logo in its customer list and at other places on its website (including but not limited to userrules.com).
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend UserRules, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, at your expense, from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising from your use of the UserRules, the Service, and the website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
5. Third Parties
- If you allow a third party access to the Service through your account, you shall ensure that said third party is bound by and abides by the terms of this Agreement. All provisions in this Agreement, including but not limited to warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, and proprietary rights, are applicable to the Third Party.
6. Disclaimer or Warranties
- UserRules Service is provided 'as is'. The UserRules and its contractors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither The UserRules nor its contractors makes any warranty that the Client, Service, or website will be error free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that the use of UserRules Service, and the website is at your own discretion and risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
- UserRules Software Private Limited will not be liable to you or any third-party claimant for any indirect, special, punitive, consequential (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost data collected through the service and/or use of the the UserRules), or incidental damages, whether based on a claim or action of contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability, or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, indemnity or contribution, or otherwise, even if possible client, the has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The exclusion contained in this paragraph shall apply regardless of the failure of the exclusive remedy provided in the following paragraph. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in this and the foregoing paragraph may not apply to you. UserRules Software Private Limited's and its contractors' total cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed $1.
8. Service Levels
- UserRules does not guarantee the Service will be operable at all times or during any down time, including but not limited to Internet Service Provider outages, equipment failures, scheduled maintenance, or force majeur.
9. Proprietary Rights Notice
- The Service, which includes but is not limited to all intellectually property rights in the Service, will always be the property of UserRules. You may use the UserRules Service subject to acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
- You will not, nor will you, allow any third party to reverse engineer and/or create derivatives of the UserRules, using any method possible.
- You will not, nor will you, allow any third party to modify the UserRules in any way.
- You will use the UserRules Service solely for your commercial use and will not make the UserRules available for any type of external service such as, but not limited to, an application service provider.
- The UserRules Team may terminate the Service and/or website access at any time and for any reason without notice.
- If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your service, you may simply stop using the Service or stop accessing the website. However, although this agreement may terminate between the UserRules Team and you, some provisions of this Agreement shall still be in effect, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, and proprietary rights.
- The UserRules Team reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of these terms. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of UserRules service or access to the UserRules website following the changes in these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.